About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fckyu /




FEP/Bugis outing:
- JasmineA, Shirin, Zhengwei, Sienwei, HongJi, Dennis, Yikai, JingKai.

Summary:
- I just came back , but i came back earlier (: I finally bought something which i have been eyeing for a long time whenever i go cotton on. Bought the denim boyfriend shirt, but not in cotton on, as it was like thirty dollars, bought it at bugis street for ten dollars. The sales girl very cute, (: Went JA house first, meet shirin, and took 190 to FEP. Very dumb, we took diff bus w the guys. Thanks to their forget about sienwei thing. Make us laugh only. Walked around FEP, nothing to do, so went BugisStreet. Took MRT, hongji was being kiap by the door thanks to yikai, scared die us , but was funny, cute him. Walked around BugisStreet then.

Tomorrow , maybe going to watch TheLastSong, Friday going Bugis again !