Yes , we're trying to imitate some people, LOL !

Chun'er , I miss you a lot ! I miss your laughter & the way you say BUN ! I hope to receive your text from china ):

I MISS THE TOILET !


its rou'er ! (:
Kkk , i'm on Youtube naowz. Not gonna waste time on blog, cause i'm watching DreamConcert ! SHINee, SuperJunior, Kara, SNSD, 2pm ... blahblah , wait for me ! LOL ! I finished watching Superjunior's Bonamana & SHINee's RingDingDong. I immediately text hui'er cause i spotted her husband, JongHyun, exposed !!! AHHHH ! His sexy shoulder, HOT AH ! & her another husband, Key, hair like chicken ! Muahaha , but , Shuai daoooo ~ But she keep saying is not chicken , is STYLE , kkk , whatever ! Look like chicken ! (: Then one of her boyf, Mushroomhead , LOL !
Okay , i cant stop laughing. How i wish one of them talked to me , ahhhhh ~ * Dreaming. Hot dao ~ Wooooh , baibye, i wanna see moreeeeeee ! Again&Again ! (:
Chun'er , I miss you a lot ! I miss your laughter & the way you say BUN ! I hope to receive your text from china ):
I MISS THE TOILET !
its rou'er ! (:
Kkk , i'm on Youtube naowz. Not gonna waste time on blog, cause i'm watching DreamConcert ! SHINee, SuperJunior, Kara, SNSD, 2pm ... blahblah , wait for me ! LOL ! I finished watching Superjunior's Bonamana & SHINee's RingDingDong. I immediately text hui'er cause i spotted her husband, JongHyun, exposed !!! AHHHH ! His sexy shoulder, HOT AH ! & her another husband, Key, hair like chicken ! Muahaha , but , Shuai daoooo ~ But she keep saying is not chicken , is STYLE , kkk , whatever ! Look like chicken ! (: Then one of her boyf, Mushroomhead , LOL !
Okay , i cant stop laughing. How i wish one of them talked to me , ahhhhh ~ * Dreaming. Hot dao ~ Wooooh , baibye, i wanna see moreeeeeee ! Again&Again ! (: