About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Studystudy /





Have been out with the same people for 2days, plus today, 3days. Had been doing homew, and trying to get rid of them asap. ): Was doing it till 2am yesterday. I find it hard to share somethings with anyone, because they're unaware, and i dont like to speak out myself.

Thankyou _____ , you know who you're ! Always texting with you till 3am when i cant get to sleep, & when i feel so alone, your texts wont make me feel lonely, & your silly-ness always make me laugh to myself in public. ;/ Especially the night when i went for bbq, lonely journey back home was accompanied by you, how sweet. Somehow, i miss the times when you called me baby, too late to regret, you came into my life at the wrong time. & leaving me, at the wrong time too. We could probably be bestfriends, (: I know you will be reading this one day.


我真的 后悔了。
xoxo,