"Dont cross over my limits, you wont be able to settle the consequences." -Adelineyeo.
I dont know how and why am i reacting in that way. Some little things really get a sickening ass out of me, pissing me off, i could say. So moody and getting fucked up in school. I need a chilling pill. But it just cures automatically like a miracle when i saw him. (: You never see it coming cause you're blinded from the start , oh baby , you'll always be my boo.
Please, crazy people, get lost and outta my beautiful life. Only dirty & stain it with your dirty lil actions. I'm not made to please everyone, dont like my attitude? I'm sorry, you pissed me off first. Dont you believe in retribution? Sad to say, i believe, and i'm afraid of it, but i did nothing wrong, my conscience's clear. I should stop flaming this someone here right, thats so no life. (: Goodluck, god bless !
Okay. Had been spending this whole week with Jasmine(s) & Shirin & ZhengWei & TingRui. Sadly, gave bloodpledge & despicableme a go. Nonetheless, we back it up with other fun stuffs. Like stalking teachers, predicting this&that, i can say, we're very imaginative. In fact, i was the one who created the nonsense. Hehehe. Playplay only , ^^
We kept tempting each other with the FOODS. And fuck, i spent more than $20 on food this week. Money fly ah ~ Keep paying money to gain weight, sounds silly. ;/ but i live my life happily, i eat and do what i want !
& i cant stop laughing whenever we talked about Shirin's stalkers. One after another. Weird become more weird. Wondering whats with them, think too much, living in own world. Laugh. K, 4tests, flunk it, never read/revise. I feel so relax ! :]
Baibye !
他 妈的。
xoxo,