About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Temptations , /



"Hold me only if you have hands to do so." -Adelineyeo

My mind is corrupted badly now, damage to extreme. I have got sooooooo much things to do, and i dont understand why i'm still here, blogging. The reason is to waste time. K, total shit and rubbish.

Why was i busy ? What was i busy with ? Look, i'm tryna recall what i was doing just now. ): After my late lunch that i had at 4pm, i watched this cool show on Channel5. Then, i took out my Chinese homework, trying to complete it, but i ended up watching Yu Bai, while using the computer. Multitask eh.

Jarrod MSN-ed me, talk to me about Friday's plan. He said Singapore had so many laws, and the laws will make our plans to not carry on. We cant have our midnight movie, because the law stated that, any youngster under 17 who is found loitering in public places after 11pm by patrolling officers will be reported to their parents. Then , we are not allowed to be in large groups. And we had 16 people, howhowhow ?Actually , i couldnt care much, wont create trouble anyways. (:

Then XuanYou MSN-ed me and asked me to text Amos. I was freaking lazy to take my phone and type messages. -.- But, i had no choice. After i text Amos, I was told to text XuanYou instead. Seen the trouble i had to make ?

Kkkk , i still need to plan a lot of things , and calm down ( idontknow for what ). (: Be happy, you and i be happy, come'on come'on , its so easyyyyy ! LOL !
Baibyezxc,


自己的幸福自己 找。

xoxo,