About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ND 2010 /


Edited my picture.

OMGEEZ , I cried everytime when i'm listening to my blogsong, am i too emotional or what? Worst still, i dont understand a single word in the song.

NationalDay yesterday, spend my day like a normal outing day. Spent with Shirin, Litong, JasmineA, Zhengwei, TingRui, & Yikai. (L)

Woke up around 1030, went back to sleep. Met boyfriend around 12pm, walked around. Went 1head playground, memories. Took bus to teckwhye. Boyfriend is sweet enough to take 985 with me, & changed bus after i alighted. (: I reached early, was sitting at the busstop like it was mine. Gahahaha. Shiok. Wind blow ~ & i guess i will fell asleep if Shirin arrived any later. Then, Shirin & Litong came. Took 985 to Timah.

Went underground to play computer. Played audition first, k, i was a total noob. Always the last, & the two was asking me to say my comp was lagging so they wont laugh at me. ;/ Played bejeweled there ! OMG, wasting money only. So i played blackshot next. Bangbang ! So fun , i like. (Y) Shirin downthere nothing to do, while litong played L4D2. Tsk, violent girl. Saw tedmund & his beng coach.

Went off around 5plus. Headed to lotone. Was super high there. Saw hezheng. Met up with yikai, tingrui, zw&ja. Played arcade etcetc. Slack around. Went out to join in the crowd. But too crowded uh. & then , GUOMEIMEI was singing wor, *CLAPS. Bu pa bu pa la ~ Made us so highhhhhhh , LOL . Our idol manzxc .

Went to roofgarden then. On the way up, there is this guy, think is reaction too slow, cant make it to leave the lift, head banged onto the door. OMG. Immediate effect sia, concussion, bahhhh joking. Cant stop laughing. & then, the girl who slipped&fall at WWW, & hongji kiap by train door, incidents flashing in my mind. Gosh.

I was out with a bunch of jokers. Laugh non-stop. Ohya, we heard, BOOMBOOMBOOM, at that point, i thought i was dying. But it turned out to be fireworks. Wahhh, fireworks above my head, mad chio eh. O.O Kekekeke. After that, i left earlier to meet my parents. (:

BEFORE I END THIS . TMD ! I NEED A MEMORY CARD READER BADLY . ): MMF. OH AND, I'M NOT IN A VERY GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW. DONT MESS WITH ME, YOU'LL BE SORRY. GONNA GET REALLY DOWN, HOW GO SCHOOL?! ): COME'ON, SHITTY MOODS, PLEASE GO AWAY, LIKE A PLEASE ONLY. TYVM.


xoxo,