About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I wish there's bob /

According to Terence, Bob is everywhere, you want him to be. Bob sounds like an amazing hot guy & the name 'bob' is just plainly cute. Broke down with a uber shocking news. Hell shit. First time in my life, i ever felt that way. I'm okay with him flirting & stuffs, but never that way..... Far too much. Shameless her. Liar him. Well, anyone could bash me up if you're aint happy with the adjective i used for her & him. But dont you feel guilty? Karma.


I dont know if i could take it when i saw her or perhaps, him. I'm so pissed with all stuffs. Going through all those nonsense & craps. The only way, i supposed, was to close one eye, & treat that none of these shits had happened.


No one will do what i'm doing. No girls will linger on such r/s. Its surprised i'm not doing anything about it. Its so not like me. I will definately create a big fuss outta it, IF i wasnt mature enough. But what to do? I love him. ): Fuck everything.


Never break my heart again, it wouldnt be easy to fix it next time.

Why cant my life be dramatic. When i'm the female lead, & he's the male lead, & live happily in the end. I just cant do anything about it, i could only treat them as a meaningful lesson, enabling me to grow to be more mature. I will never forget what happened.