About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waiting /

Your love is just a lie. You're nothing, but a lie. - This song is currently stucked in my head, spinning round & round. Its just how i fucking feels.


I fake a smile.


Okay, thats not the end yet. This shall be the first&last time, a post of mine, is full of my faces.



This is not my finger. Tsk. Its so tinyyyy.


Chill nicholas, stop pointing that tiny finger at me. ):



Time check : five seventeen.

Meeting jassy at six thirty. Still got like how many more minutes. Gah, bored. ):

Running through. Slept at approx 4am this morning. Two pathetic hours of sleep only. Spent my sleeping hours crying like a kid and thinking about, just so many things that happened lately. & i went to school with a swollen eyes.

He had changed. Totally different. Thinking about the differences, it makes me really sad. He used to text me a goodnight message every night. He used to wait for me to sleep first. He used to be so sweet in everything. He used to be such a great mind reader, and knows what was i thinking. He used to say iloveyou everyday, but he didnt for the first, yesterday. I'm so used to everything. What if i lose them all, suddenly? I swear that i'm holding back my tears.

Everything just changes over a day. I dont want that. I should get prepared for the worst.

Went to school with a stupid not-good mood. Thankfully, i had my awesome classmates to notice & care & made me laugh. Jassy with the lame jokes. Shirin with her cute actions. Wayne&Tingrui for asking. & lastly, Terence, every words came out from your mouth never failed to make me laugh, its hilarious, Dickens you rock. *Claps. I should put on a smile & head out for tuition later on. Move on. (: