Was browsing through my camera. I realised all pictures taken at MBS were like ): My hair is totally like so shitty. Need a haircut soon. Well. I have no mood to blog today. I still wanna emphasize, I HATE HOLIDAYS. I had no idea how i'm feeling right now. It just sucks. Something's up with Boyfriend, & we couldnt text for idontknow how long. Ugh. ):Hey baby, when we're together, doing things that we love. Everytime you're near, i feel like i'm in heaven. Baby, you're the one i need tonight, i just wanna hold you tight. On 10November, we met up. We sat at the busstop as we wanted to spend 5hours waiting for 20 bus176. 176 always took a long time, 20mins one, such kind. We thank that. Passerbys started saying that we had nothing to do, sitting down at busstop, but we just love it. Melicia then called us the 'busstop couple', sweet much? When we lost count, you'll anyhow bomb a number which is lesser, so as to spend more time waiting. I started ranting. Asking you to get that yellowhelmet the construction workers were wearing across the road, for me. You asked if i'm serious, i told you i'm. You asked what i'm gonna do with it after getting it. I said i'm wearing it. You asked again, serious? I nodded. You stood up & wanted to cross over to steal it. I stopped you, because i just wanted to see if you would really get it for me. I'm touched. & we started to point at random people saying that they're your future or my future. Then, we saw this hot uncle, & you called him a shuaibu, mixture of shuaige & chiobu. Tsk, :') & randomly, you'll start to spam questions like, Tired? Sleepy? Hungry? Thirsty? Sad? Happy? Boring? .... I smiled. After the 17th 176 passed, we took 945, & 131 became the secretnumber. On bus, you keep wanting to cut the girl's hair in front, how lame. But it make me laugh. After we got down, we continue to wait for the last 3 buses. When the 20th bus arrived, you didnt want to get up, you asked, Do you want me to go? I replied, Faster go home & rest. You asked again, Really? I kept quiet. I dont wanna admit that i dont want you to go. The bus went away eventually. So you said, the next bus then. The 21st bus came. Before i got to see it, you asked me close my eyes for a moment. I did. When i opened after a moment, i saw the 176 drove away, i smiled secretly. You keep wanting to send me to my busstop but i refused. I didnt tell you the reason why. It was because i'm afraid after i left, you'll not go home & be naughty, i didnt want you to smoke, so i insisted, i want to see you get up 176 & head home. & The 23rd 176 came, you left. On 11November, we met again, in the morning. You skipped bio class. I had to go for some cca thing at 9.30. You accompanied me in the morning. Made me happy. I left then. When i went for a swim at MBS, you spammed my inbox. You said your dontknow how to spam but still wanna spam. How silly. You waited for me to sleep first before you sleep. On 12November, we texted as usual. On 13November, which is today, we couldnt texted. You gave me a text in the morning, & told me what happened & stuffs. You promised to text me once you can, so i'm anticipating. & those sweet goodnight stuffs made my day better a little. So. After many unhappy things happened to the both of us, we grew to love each other more. I didnt regret holding on to this r/s when you really made me upset & wanting to end everything, i'm glad, it is better now. Honestly, i really wanted to end this r/s previously, but you gave me many feelings that you dont want to end it, so i hang on. Please dont stop loving me. Once bitten twice shy. (You know what i'm saying). Lastly. I love you. I miss you. & I need you.