About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SeoulGarden. BTPS'07 gathering.

With JellynChong. My bestfriend back in 2007.


K.J.E
K.J.EDorcasZou. (:Kimberly, my another bestfriend. (:
Bernice. (: Bestfriend.
Suan Kuang. (:JiaTung. (: BTPS'07 gathering at MarinaSquare 2 days ago. (: There were like 20over people. Manage to catch up with the closer girls. (: Had SeoulGarden. Jasmine & I, together with some others reached there the latest, so didnt had a good lunch. ): But nevermind, its was fun.

Went Malaysia yesterday with Jasmine & co.(: Funnnnnnnnnn. (: Was so entertained by the people there. *wink. It was so great to be recieving texts every few hours from Boyfriend when i'm away, felt so secured.

Gonna go & pack my luggage now. IDONTKNOW how to dig out 15 clothings from my pile of clothes, like seriously. ): Headache now. Ugh. AH.