About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm selling...

P1030341
THIS. AT 5BUCKS. WHICH LOOKS LIKE...

P1030334

THIS. INTERESTED? CONTACT ME @96548584. ;-*


P1030319

Well, it has been long since i blogged, i know. I have been busy with studies (actually i havent been doing any work) and also hanging out with new cliques & so. I find this year i have so much time to spend with S, lovely.


Picture 0068

Valentines day is coming. Fuck yeah. School's so sweet this year. :')


Picture 0071

I've no idea whatto say......

It's like blank.

Oh alright, i know whatto talk about. *grins. Apparently, i'm on MSN now, & spams conversations is appearing right in my face. Ugh. I had 715 contacts, i was shocked. When those times in the past, very into MSN. When classmates will have group conversations & when we really talked about everything, PRACTICALLY everything that comes into our minds. I remembered, heyimbored.bs.com, thisissofun.bs.com, whatyoudoing.bs.com, the crazy spams of bs.com. Hell yeah.

I think i better shut this.
Till.