About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dierci /


I blogged again , second time. (: Because i dont think i will blog tomorrow, day out with Babys & night out for supper with family i guessed. Or perhaps a cake session ? :] Sounds greattttt ! Ummm, had been thinking about what to get for my dad, papa day, one year one time, get something more expensive, uh, have to say Baibye to my new clothes, gonna give all up. ):

Mama&Papa out whole day, how cool. (: I guess me & my brothers are gonna messed up the whole house later , as usual ! Like , pillow fight ? PS2 games ? Movie marathon with TIBITS all over the place ? Haunted house ? Checkers ? Spamming the keyboards ? Muahahaha , getting me excited. LOL.

My beautiful piece of art is halfway done, i can see many stars&aeroplanes already! Love it great much ! (L) Heeeeeeh , i had finished painting my nails , finished CS homework (Y) . I loveeeeeeeeeeeee topologies , especially STAR NETWORK, thats why i'm so interested in topologies, :]



我喜欢看 蜡笔小新。


xoxo,