About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Friday, June 18, 2010

Korean , /


Class BBQ , (:
- You know , there are many more photos taken that day, i'm lazy to upload, Bahahah !


The Lucifer
- Ahhhhh ~ So into this korean drama right now, watch it for a while at KBS this morning, and i'm going to watch it from the net laterrrr ! (:


You know JongHyun , you're my all time favourite , sorry for pausing your video for 2hours ): I wont do that in future , LOL ! I'm like talking to a picture , WDT . ):


C.N blue
- Currently noticing this group of korean singers. They are talented, andandand, third from the left (YongHwa) , the one acting in You're Beautiful, totally mesmerize me. * faint .

I have got a lot of things to do now, i wanna watch videos from youtube, & continue with my drama at the same time, MULTITASKING yeah. & shit, my parents havent collected my reportbook from school yet, how well, they forgot about it! Ur, anyone havent collected yet too? ;/ i wonder how TGL gonna react, hmmm, calling my parents up? Oh K, baibye.


我觉得你很 可爱。


xoxo ,