About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Friday, June 25, 2010

Reminising@1head /




Eight, huat ah ! LOL -.-


"Stop calling, stop calling, i dont wanna think anymore."





Watch out ! LOL !


Shirin got the i-am-xiaomeimei look !


Wwwwwwhat did you saw ? O.O






You spin my head right round right round ~


I love it when i had double eyelid under the sun (:


The one with yellow face is Jasmine !






Finally edited & uploaded these pictures. Those were taken a few centuries back, nah, i'm kidding ^^ Old people definately needa reminise the past more, *coughs. I edited them till my eyes could hardly open right now, i prolly needs eye mo. LOL! Joking. (:

Whats up? Ummm, went 1head for lunch around 2pm, get my specs fixed, as it was destroyed by me during the trip to China, ;/ i swear i was totally stunned upon witnessing my 100bucks flying away in just a minute. Was still cracking my brains for reasons to drop the bomb to my parents at that point of time. But, luckily, it was just some naggings from my mum. ;/ Okay, i saw Nicolina's younger brother, Norman ? And Dean ! (: Oh Dean , has grown up lots and became a lil gangsta. Then, we bought durians back.

The durian man was hilarious ! LOL ! Durians are dangerous. ): But, it was delicious. (Y) Couldnt take bus/cab home, as there was strong smell, & gotta walk. ):

Like how many few days left to school only, urgh.
Mondays - I never liked school on this day. Monday blues + all lessons are an hour long. Can die one. Plus, end school at two fifty, ):

Tuesdays - I love tuesdays ! Firstly, school starts at eight twenty = breakfast with BG (: And then, every tuesday morning, i would be able to see this guy at 189 busstop if i'm going seperate ways with Jasmine. He's so cuteeeeeeee , *Shy. & after school reopens, NO MORE MATHS OLYMPIAD ! ^^

Wednesdays -
CCA's always the best , (: H2H talks with ChenFen&PeiQing. Plus those after-events after CCA & short CCA timing, woah, love it max.

Thurdays -
I have nothing to say about thursday. (:

Fridays -
BEST OF ALL ! End school such early, andandand SECRET ! ^^



我爱到 痛了
你却留下 我一个人
xoxo,