Yes, i went Malaysia yesterdayyyy. It was sucha random & sudden decision, i was just being forced to get out of my bed around 1oam, and i dontknow why till my mum asked if i wanna go Malaysia to shop with JasmineF. & i did. (: Bought 2 tops , & it fits perfectly on both my brothers ! I guess i should not buy too much of unisex shirts.
Surprisingly , i didnt sleep early last night. I slept at 5am in the morning. Was texting Kevin from 1am till 4am plus. ;/ Gosh , how cool. I'm just praying it wouldnt affect my health cause of the radiations released from my phone when i had it beside me the WHOLE NIGHT. & Poor me, suffering from terrible headache now, but it will be the last time as school is re-opening tomorrow. Shit. ): No more fabulous suppers. ):
我哭到 累了。
xoxo,
About me.
I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.