About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Horrible /


I woke up at nine & recieved text from jassy, tuition cancelled. Back to sleep.


Met her , around 12 .




While waiting for Shirin & litong.


Accompanied Shirin to have her mcvalue (:


Did all sort of things, its kinda like, we-had-nothing-better-to-do. Oh well.


"Haha" at the start. Awh, thats how cute he's. (:



OMG. I'm a busy person ):


Spammed by spammerjasmine/boobie. Tryna hang my phone only, hilarious.


Went Daiso .




No, dont try kicking that.



Currently watching some videos of hot guys. Kill time. Awaiting for 9.30pm, wanna watch the show LeeMinHo acted in. Kinda attractive. Oh, and, my brother is chatting with me on facebook chat when he's sitting just beside me. Rejected my cousin's offer to play GuessTheSketch. I was like, lazy to crack my brain. I'm wondering why am i here blogging, i should have spend my time playing Bejeweled to get promoted to a higher rank. So, i guess it isnt too late right now, hooeys. - XOXO .