About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hand web piercing /

Hey, sup \m/

I have got a SHOCKING news to tell you all ......
Open your eyes big & be prepared to be jealous . *Evil smile .
Its so beautiful , dropdeadgorgeous only. (:
















































Woohooo , scroll more , bcause ,
surprises are worth waiting (:









































































































































There you go , *Points down !





I had my handweb pierced. Pretty right ? ^^
Nah, i'm just joking. ): I had nothing better to do. Kekeke. I'm not that brave yet, cause i know its gonna be fucking painful. But i want a hand web piercing , okay its 2 , one at each hand . But if i gotta do it now , i could only pierce my left one cause i need to write everyday with my right . But i dont wanna pain for twice . So i decided to wait till i'm ready & wait till i dont need to write for a long period of time . (: OMFG , its super duper uber chio . (Y)



Alright ,
I'm gonna either private this blog / create a new privated blog . Its just to play safe . Some insane people are out there bound to interupt & disrupt people's life . I'm so afraid mine would be , so i choose the clever way out . I just hope they will just do their job & not splitting up pairs . G.A.L !!!!


Bye , XOXO .