Hi sweeties . Chuchu ♥
Is not that i wouldnt bother blogging, is just that i have no time to blog.
I've been warning myself to blog carefully with the usage of my words, in case people who reads my blog gets the wrong info, and passed it on to others. Oh dear, please read with your eyes wide open, word by word, trying to understand what was i implying, then, spread all you want. Tyvm. (:
Apparently, i realise i'm plain dumb. I couldnt make it in my Amath. Well, i failed my Amaths with a fabulous F9, & evidently, i didnt work hard enough. But, i swear upon, i did study, i just couldnt make it. Cant help tho. Prolly, this tuition would somehow push me & helped me with it. :] Hehehe, Birthday's coming, & mummy asked me tell my dad's friend what i want for my birthday as he works in HN. ^^ Undoubtedly, i'm gonna get an electronice device, for my entertainment. Looks like, i needa do some research for things that attracts me recently.
Excited much, changed of seating arrangement. I will surely, definately, no doubt, miss JasmineAng & Shirin. ): Notwithstanding, i was pleased & happy with my area. I had JasmineFoo, HongJi & Terence. First day with them, was totally full of crap. Had stupid Umbrella game, bullying & so. Today, was hilarious. Promoting Singtel, drawing of "HM" everywhere, throwing of eraser dusts which made me turned insane, burning, etcetc. Hell childish but fun. (: I think i have no childhood. I remember selling eraser dust back ahead in time, LOL ! & Shirin embarrased herself and me when she played No Other so loudly accidentally. Joke. (:
CCA cancelled, (Y) Had lunch & went back home. Watch YOG, & i think C.Chew from TableTennis team Singapore was plainly cuteeeeeeeeee. Kekekeke. ♥ And i think Kenneth To from US is hot , but i dont see him swimming anymore ): Soccer now for YOG, I see Jonathan Tan, not bad looking. And he's good at playing such. :]
My eyes are tired, I should have an early night after i watch episode 4 of MGIANTF. Byebye, chuchu ♥