
W-w-w-w-wwwwwhat would chu call that? *Points up. YES, I KNOW, JIAOBIN ):
I hope that stars are YELLOW.
I hope that exam papers are YELLOW.
I hope that my eyes are YELLOW.
I hope that my hairs are YELLOW.
I hope that my phone is YELLOW.
I hope that my heart is YELLOW.
I hope that water is YELLOW.
I hope that my keyboard is YELLOW.
I hope that my tongue is YELLOW.
I hope yellow is YELLOW.
I hope i'm YELLOW.
I hope Shakir's YELLOW. (K, i'm just joking)
Eeeeya Eeeeya Oh. Klaire/Claire (Ker-lay-yer) is so cute. *WINK. I would wish to have her as my daughter in future. Sad news, i unintentionally didnt reply Ivan on msn yesterday night. Oops, i think he's angry. ):
OH HEY OH. SHAKIR SAYS THAT RAINBOW HAVE 7COLOURS, & THERE'S YELLOWWWWWWW! *Jumps ! BOOM. AS-SHAKIR RABANI ♥
EOY, all the best. I will work hard, i promise. Deadea & Miemie, best parents.
I seriously think that people who are seriously pathetic are seriously pathetic. K. Bye.
Xoxo,
I hope that my hairs are YELLOW.
I hope that my phone is YELLOW.
I hope that my heart is YELLOW.
I hope that water is YELLOW.
I hope that my keyboard is YELLOW.
I hope that my tongue is YELLOW.
I hope yellow is YELLOW.
I hope i'm YELLOW.
I hope Shakir's YELLOW. (K, i'm just joking)
Eeeeya Eeeeya Oh. Klaire/Claire (Ker-lay-yer) is so cute. *WINK. I would wish to have her as my daughter in future. Sad news, i unintentionally didnt reply Ivan on msn yesterday night. Oops, i think he's angry. ):
OH HEY OH. SHAKIR SAYS THAT RAINBOW HAVE 7COLOURS, & THERE'S YELLOWWWWWWW! *Jumps ! BOOM. AS-SHAKIR RABANI ♥
EOY, all the best. I will work hard, i promise. Deadea & Miemie, best parents.
I seriously think that people who are seriously pathetic are seriously pathetic. K. Bye.
Xoxo,