Thirty September -
HappySecondMonth Hooeys ♥ You know i love chu. K. No Amath supp that day, so went home to get changed. Really, totally wrong clothing. I look extra fat, accr. to my brother. ): Met up with Hooeys around 4plus. Lepak at busstop. YCL's face was super jiao, i was so lucky to be the one seeing it, (: Took 985 & left around 6plus.
Can you see something cool in this picture? (: & there's a girl, sitting in front of us, idontknow how to say, but i find her cute but somehow pity her. Shirin took the same bus as us, STALKER. K. Meet jasmine, got all the things i wanted, & headed for tuition.
Estella's. Isnt it sweeeeeet, yellow? (: Tuition was so fun that day, BOOM.
One October -
Rushed home to change. Met up with Shirin around 5 at 1head mac. Studied SS. Wayne came over to join us. His songs are really great. So high. BOOMBOOM. Kinda had heart2heart talks among us, Shirin should be glad. Left Mac around 10plus, & it was so late at night, & Wayne was freaking us out with his experiences. Went home with Wayne then. I almost couldnt get home. GAH. I think is because we both dont know what bus to take, took 61 ITE. Reached home around 11.
Two October -
Meet Jasmine & Shirin for tuition. Mr Al told us scary stories, & i swear i will never take that route anymore. I was still lucky that i didnt take that route home with Wayne the night before. Phew. (:
Took 188 with Shirin after tuition ended. As Jasmine went to look for her Sis.
Arrived at 1head mac. Studied Emath today.
Shirin was really ignoring me ): HAHHAHAHAH! *Emo.
Wayne, Ericson & CO was there too. Stalkers.
I was so HIGH & I was so LOW. The chillisauce made me so sad today ):
Today hen hao wan. Ke shi wo hen lei.
McValue didnt wait for me too. ): Everything's against me. GAH.