About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HelldayOne/

28th today.4 days. ): Ohwell, i hope he have fun in Vietnam. I didnt sleep for the whole of yesterday night, just to text him for the last few hours. T.I.R.E.D luh, like dah. Cried&cried, like he's gonna disappear forever, HAH, must stay strong, 4 days only. So well, school was disastrous today, FOOFOO made me laughed so hard, till i think i cant hold back my tears anymore & cried. Like baby sia. *Suck thumb. She raked up uber memories can, she got many personality.



Hi, Boyfriend. Tho i spent half of my day with you yesterday, but still, it wasnt enough for me. Be back quickly, imissyou badly. ): It was the sweetest thing it ever could be, spending 5hours talking to you. I just like how lame you're. Xoxo.



Hi Boyfriend's Emaths EOY paper. Thx for accompanying me, you always make me smile upon seeing you. Aint your owner cute? Awwwwh. (: Well, i hate Diagram 4, >;{

So yeah, went to tour around SG for half a day someday ago. & i swear it would be my last time going for such things. -.-



No parking LONG driveway. So must park SHORT driveway. LOL!



25th October,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER N. (L) Stop pointing yr longest finger. Annoying laaa.




24th October,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINEA. (L) Stay happy, stay strong, love you always, especially yr laughter. Kekeke.