Niwayz, its like 11.30 now. I'm gonna rush up this post & then watch WoCai. Gonna dine in at AstonsSpecialities with whole lots of people tomorrow evening. Emptying my gastric now.
Ryan Euclid Chin gave me this on Thursday. OMG la, it perk me up, really. Aww, thx. (: Well, idontknow how Sharky came about. Gotta ask Ryan. Slept with it like some insane woman, cos Litong suggested that.

I'm gonna look like this IF THEIR PLANE DELAY TOMORROW NIGHT. Dont fucking waste my effort waiting till 11pm ++++++ tmr night, when help3 is on the next morning. :@

So well, SeoulGarden with JasmineFoo, Shirin, Estella, Sharon, Laysian & Caryn. Tho some other e3 babes couldnt make it. It was a great lunch. & JasmineAng, Cheerup baby, everything will be fine. (: Remember, happy also one day, not happy also on day, might as well happy.

& JasmineFoo, this smile is for you. Thx for the dedication at yr blog, OMT, tho i cried over it, but i was touched.

ShirinHo, not forgetting you, photographer for the top picture. (:

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE FATS POPPING OUT THERE. Everytime i rant about this to Boyfriend after a huge meal. & so now, I need Boyfriend to say: I love the way you're.

I'm starting to rely on him. I realize i cant live without him. Just putting words into my mouth, cos i'm suffering from lovesick. I'll be fine, after tomorrow.
I need him to tell me to sleep early everynight.
I need him to accompany me for nights when i cant sleep.

& JasmineFoo, this smile is for you. Thx for the dedication at yr blog, OMT, tho i cried over it, but i was touched.

ShirinHo, not forgetting you, photographer for the top picture. (:

LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE FATS POPPING OUT THERE. Everytime i rant about this to Boyfriend after a huge meal. & so now, I need Boyfriend to say: I love the way you're.

I'm starting to rely on him. I realize i cant live without him. Just putting words into my mouth, cos i'm suffering from lovesick. I'll be fine, after tomorrow.
I need him to tell me to sleep early everynight.
I need him to accompany me for nights when i cant sleep.
I miss texting him till 2, 3, 4am.
I miss every 'iloveyou', 'imissyou' from him.
I love the times when we both try our best to win each other.
I love the chats while waiting for buses.
I LIKE IT WHEN OUR DATE OUT IS ALWAYS AT BUSSTOP. HOW ROMANTIC WATCHING BUSES DRIVING PASS US, & WE COULD ACTUALLY LINK THEM UP TO LAME THINGS, NOT TO FORGET, THE YELLOW BUS I LOVE & THE PEOPLE THAT APPEAR TWICE OR MORE TIMES IN FRONT OF US, & THE BABY THAT WE CANT STOP FIGURING OUT IF THAT WAS A SHE/HE, & THE WAY WE WAITED FOR THE 12th BUS TO ARRIVE, WHICH IN THE END DRAGGED BY US TILL MORE THAN 20 BUSES, & LASTLY, 'Eh, know what?' 'What?' 'I love you' 'Huh?' 'I LOVE YOU!' 'Oh, i love you2' 'I love you3' 'I love you4' 'I love you5' 'I love you6' 'I love you7' 'I love you8' (& when i got so shy) 'OKAY STOP!' & you won. (L)
Happy3rdMonth. :-*
Happy3rdMonth. :-*