About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Friday, November 5, 2010

Break /

Do yáll miss my post? K, niwayz. I'm very bored now. ): School holidays for me, its cool, but i hate it when i have nothing to do. Well, work i supposed?

Woke up Eight AM today. Went to HarveyNorman Warehouse sale @ boonlay with Parents & Nick. Went over to finr Francis & dad wants a new television. Ugh, idontknow for what. -_- So yeah, & bro (the spoilt brad) wants something new for him to play with. I didnt intend to get anything.

But, SOMETHING CAUGHT MY EYE. & i bought it, yeah, love at first sight. *.*


Say Hi to my new husband, *wink. Got LX3 instead of LX5. Supa regret. Tell yáll a secret. (: Cos its Warehouse sale, to get my husband at lower price, have to only come tmr, cos they will only sell it tmr! & limited 10 only. Wtf. -.- So, i went to Francis. He one word, BOOM, i got to buy my husband. I CANT BELIEVE THAT ! I dont have to fucking wake up at 6am in the morning & squeeze with thousands of people & tryna get LX3 with 1/10 chance. Supa ELATED. Thx Francis.


& Yes, this is LX5. I'm sorry i didnt get you because you were out of stock. & I like you because you're white in colour. Didnt wanna get blackkkkkk, cos the previous one i used is blackkkkk. Ugh. Forget it. Contented already. I have no more money to shop for clothes. GAH. Zzzz.


& yeah. like a normal ass will do. Snapsnap, take pictures & try out new camera. So keep your nasty comments to yourself. & Fuck. My comp is down. & that comp have the photoscape software. Which means i cant edit any of my pictures that you're gonna see. ):


So, smart me. (: I used effects on my husband. & it isnt black&white effect i'm using. B&W effect sucks somehow in my cam. I forgot whats this called. =_= I think i have infected some of the STM disease from S. ):


Saturday, Sunday. Stayhome. Sad life. Boring life. Empty life.


Ohya , i was thinking of getting extra lens (issit what chu call that) for my husband, as the promoter says it could be fixed into there. Like how those DSLR works. Hmm, kinda cool. Gotta wait still. ):




Yes, my fringe, like SAI.

Sadly, tomorrow dad's going down to school, to meet MCsquare. Will everything be alright?

Niwayz. I WANNA GO OUT ASAP. DONT WANNA ROT AT HOME LIKE STONE. Who's up with ideas & fun places? Text me. *wink.