About me.

I'm AdelineYeo. I respond to Adeline XiuWen Bobby MrsNeely Ahyang. AnthonyNeely's someone i admire. Yellow is the colour. Both JasmineFoo&Ang Shirin Peiqing Yolande are my 7eleven. & My Ahyao, Litong. Shakir - The only guy i love.

Fly /

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chimerical happenings.

P1020010

Malaysia yesterday wasnt as bad as i expected.

School books ready. School shoes bought. School bag chose. School uniforms done. Hair cut. Hairbands gotten. Only that the pile of shitty worksheets that i was given were ignored as i was apathetic to them, but at least i completed a few, which would be good enough to be better than some other classmates. I supposed.

I'm abstraced during this long holiday.
The reason why i hated no-school day. My studies are abysmal already and yet, i'm not doing anything to it. Sometimes, i do envy adroit people.

Next year is definately not a better year. There are confirm boundless of shits piling up & up, higher. O'levels, boo. & Yes, never forgetting those cantankerous people that create troubles. How annoying. Okay, thats enough for today. I'm gonna watch TV shows now, spending a Sunday like this.